[Imc] IMC list

Zachary Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Sep 28 01:37:12 UTC 2000

Hey, I just talked to Paul K. (apparently there was some confusion, in
my last email I meant that I would not be able to meet with Danielle
tonight, I don't have a free minute until next week as I have to get
all my work done before leaving for Boston (Nader Super Rally) on
Friday).

Paul said there was not yet a CMI-IMC listserv. Now there is, and this
is it.

Danielle, you should have recieved the admin password in email. Feel
free to go ahead and add all the appropriate people.

I look forward to attending one of your sunday meetings.

If no one else has done it by next week I will put up a website where
people can upload MP3s and news stories and all that, just like the
other imc's.

--
Zachary C. Miller - Go We Go - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/ - @=
IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet