[Imc] Space?

Zachary Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Sep 29 01:42:10 UTC 2000

Paul K mentioned to me that the local IMC effort was trying to acquire
space at the Cinema Cafe as a home base. Does anyone know where this
stands and if it is going forward what the time frame might be?

If there is any chance of getting it real soon, would the IMC be
willing to share some corner of this space with the Prairie Greens
until November 7? We were looking at office space at the Y, we were
actually all set to sign and then the lawyer said no because he was
worried about protecting tax exempt status.

Anyway, my guess is that the Cinema Cafe thing is more in the "pipe
dream" category than the "do it next week" category. I just thought I
would ask.

Also, has anyone done any work on setting up a website for the local
IMC effort? Because at some point next week I am going to bust out and
work on that but I don't want to override existing efforts.

*rogue IMC activist*

--
Zachary C. Miller - Go We Go - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/ - @=
IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet