[Imc] saturday

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Thu Apr 5 02:10:54 UTC 2001

hey folks, we have any interesting scheduling conflict on saturday.  on
the hanging calendar, there's gonna be a talk about independent media and
its history and such at 2 PM.  in the book, there's gonna be a sf meeting
planning the mayday festival, also at 2 PM.  From what i can deduce, it
appears both are planning on using the front room.  does anyone know if
this is the case?

if they both are planning on using the front room, perhaps we should bend
the rules a bit, and allow one of them to use the back room for free, and
chalk it up to an imc scheduling error.  any thoughts?

brian