[Imc] saturday

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu Apr 5 17:47:39 UTC 2001

The conflict is unfortunate because I'm hoping that the people involved in
organizing the May Day event would come to Jerry's talk.

His talk will include a strategy session on getting an independent press
started here in CU.  He's an incredible speaker who brings a wealth of
insider's knowledge to the independent media movement and I was expecting
a good turnout from local progressives and IMCers.

Am I wrong to think that SF folks would want to participate?

Landay's talk requires a TV and VCR so it was to be held in the back room
anyway.

My apologizes for my bad announcing skills.

-- danielle