[Imc] Propeller Beanie!!!

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Thu Apr 5 21:28:21 UTC 2001

in the words of Calvin, of Calvin & Hobbes:

"it's here!  it's here!  my propellor beanie!  it's finally here!"

THAT'S RIGHT KIDS:  our brand-schpanking new MINIDISC DECK has arrived and
been installed atop the tower of stereo components on the left of SERGEI
in the IMC production room.

i've moved the COAXIAL digital cables from the DAT machine to the MD deck,
so audio can go back and forth between minidisc and SERGEI in the digital
domain!!  the analog outputs of the minidisc deck go to the button marked
"minidisc" on the amplifier (bottom component).

the instruction manual for the new MD player is right UNDERNEATH the
minidisc player itself.

does anybody know what the right connector cable is to use the "OPTICAL"
input of a portable MD deck, so we can copy minidisc to minidisc in the
digital domain without relaying through SERGEI??

please come on in and hook it up if ya know how...  AND, tech geeks,
please note:  we're gonna need a PATCHBAY in the production room REALLY
soon!  keep your eyes peeled for potential donors, or bring one in!

geekily yours,
paulkotheimer:)
THE HAND-MADE RECORD LABEL
www.handmaderecords.com