[Imc] what a great team

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 17 15:15:43 UTC 2001

Thanks to the people who helped me get the 6 p.m. WEFT show up and running
yesterday -- Paul K. for IMC "theme music" and CD of Cincinnati unrest --
Danielle for bringing the CD to WEFT -- Pauline for writing and reading news --
Crystal for participating in the show -- the people who put news on the web --
and general encouragement from all and sundry --

when it was all over and done (and I was not much more than a puddle on the
floor along with all the vinyl from WEFT's basement) I was amazed by  how many
people contributed. Many thanks to all of you.

Cope

--
Copenhaver Cumpston
 Art Director