[Imc] ISEN Earth Day

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Tue Apr 17 23:15:40 UTC 2001

Last night at the IMC a representative of ISEN called & asked if the IMC
was having a table at the Quad Earth Day event this Sunday.  I said yes
and volunteered myself to be there.  If anyone else was planning on being
there as well and I just don't know about it, GREAT!  And of course if
anyone wants to help out it would really be appreciated.   I plan on
having some IMC brochures on hand (left over from the workshop on
Saturday?).   Any other suggestions for what to have out at the quad
would also be helpful.
Thanks,
Nancy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!