[Imc] Re: hey hey (fwd)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Sat Apr 21 22:15:24 UTC 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:01:01 -0500
From: A Meat Popsicle <ben at byrneweb.com>
To: Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at onthejob.net>
Subject: Re: hey hey

Very cool.  BTW -- at this point I'm planning to attend the World
Bank protests in Barcelona this June, assuming my travel partner is
willing, so if you're looking for a local member to provide on-hand
coverage I may be able to help with that.

I'll be in Urbana-Champaign this coming Sunday-Tuesday (Apr 29+)
apartment hunting; hopefully I'll be able to stop by the office when
someone's around.

Ben Byrne  :::  ben at byrneweb.com
            :::  http://www.byrneweb.com/ben

http://www.stickybuffalo.com:
"What The Daily Show's site *should* be."
                -Steve Cullison