[Imc] Re: [Sdas] summer women's discussion group

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 24 13:48:19 UTC 2001

I'm interested in attending, but it's not a good night for me.

The seminar for experimental composition is giving its performance
that night, thursday, May 3.  Since it's probably the last time herbert's
seminar will be in the U of I, we wanted to make a big hoop-la over it.
So either you could re-reschedule, or I'll regretfully miss it.
susan parenti
On 14 Apr 2001, Sarah Kanouse wrote:

> All women are invited to join a yet-unnamed potluck and discussion group
> forming this summer.  Please read on.
>
> Who: A group of activist women who discuss gender dynamics in
> activist/progressive/radical communities

i> What: Possible topics include voice, silencing, leadership, technology,
safety