[Imc] Rally at ISU

Maiko Covington mcovingt at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 27 00:05:29 UTC 2001

Hello.

	Got a call from Gregg Brown, of the SEAC (Student Environmental
Action Coalition, I think?) at ISU about an event tomorrow that he'd
like to invite IMC'ers to.

	What: Rally about environmental issues, trade, Bush, etc
	Location: ISU Quad, in Bloomington (Just on the south end of the
                  overpass over College Ave, near Schroeder Hall)

	Time: 11:30 to 1:30 (ish), Friday, April 28th, 2001 (tomorrow)

	Contact: Gregg Brown, (309) 827-5805

I told him I'd pass this on to the list and we'll see what happens.
I know Peter will be at ISU for something later that day so I thought
he might be interested to go a bit early, catch some lunch, etc.

	Maiko