[Imc] video?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 2 20:08:45 UTC 2001

I wanted to know if anyone is interested in starting an ad hoc video
interest group at the IMC.  Although the IMC doesn't yet own a camcorder, I
know at least a few of us volunteers do, and that could be a start.  A
couple of venues for IMC video are Urbana Public Access TV and the
Indymedia Newsreel (http://satellite.indymedia.org/index.html).  Not to
mention having screenings at the IMC.

This could also be a good forum for video hobbyists to sit around and talk
shop, and for newbies to learn some skills.

Reply to me if you're interested and if there's more than a couple of folks
we can set up a meeting.

--Paul