[Imc] Couple more volenteers needed.. FUN TIME :)

Christopher Sobczak ceris42 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 03:22:06 UTC 2001

Heya all,
   Just a little note say that we're looking for a
couple more volunteers for this weekend's fair in
Downtown Urbana. This is prolly one of the most fun
and easiest ways you could help out the IMC this
weekend. Basically what we're looking for is 2 more
people who will be able to run some game booths. The
shift is from Noon to Six or so. If you can work the
whole day that is wonderful, or if you can only work a
few hours that would help out a lot also. The games
are right next to the IMC booth so it'll be a fun way
to hang out with you fellow IMC peeps while helping
out at the same time.

    We have a few people who will be working short
shifts to give the everyone breaks so if you have some
time this weekend and want to help out please give me
an email at cEris42 at yahoo.com or call my house at
344-0300 (LaCassa).. Please feel free to stop by if
you end up having some last minute free time even if
you can just put in a half hour here or there.

PS: Again, the fair itself looks like it'll be a
blast, so come on down whether or not you can work and
enjoy yourself a bit. Bring friends and family and
enjoy some great art!

Thanks!
  Christopher (who isn't very good at this annoucment
stuff so have pity ;))