[Imc] men with pens

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 02:50:40 UTC 2001

Just a quick observation. I have only attended the "print" meetings and have not actually gathered data- but a quick observation tells me that the job of note taker - formerly called secretary has been dominated by females.  Also from my observation- this is not because women are just chomping at the bit to be notetakers, rather, like much of "women's work" it is done by women, because it needs to be done.

don't just call yourself feminist. be one. take notes.

you can do it. i know you can.

sandra