[Imc] FW: [grc] Press Pass Policies

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 9 20:39:01 UTC 2001

I think it's a good idea to have a simple, common sense policy that matches
our typical operation.  My suggestion would be that IMC members are given
press passes at the consensus of the newsgroup or the print group--since
those are the newsgathering groups.  I'd be uncomfortable with anything
more lenient (I think it's really important that someone be a member), or
more stringent.

--Paul