[Imc] action about Democracy Now

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:38:44 UTC 2001

All,

this came from a Pacifica affiliate program director
today:

Amy Goodman and her staff are broadcasting today from
a remote location, to ensure their safety and better
working conditions, but Pacifica National is NOT
uplinking the ISDN feed. Instead, we are hearing an
archive program. When I called WBAI about it and asked
where Amy was, they  replied "We don't know, she never
called or came in." Please make your concern known to
all Pacifica staff and Board members -

You can go to savepacifica.net to get addresses.

You can also write webactive at webactive.com to ask them
to carry DN on their website- they do carry freespeech
radio news.

You can also contact weft and beseech them to carry
DN from the webactive feed.