[Imc] Quad Day

aaron david koonsman koonsman at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 16 03:10:44 UTC 2001

Hello everyone,

I would like to let everyone know how the Quad Day plans are working out.

Quad day is on the 21st of August from 10:00-4:00. Civic Action will be
sharing its booth with the IMC. There will be room for one representative
to be present from the IMC at a time to man the table. I am looking for
IMC members who are interested in manning the booth between these times.
Please let me know when you are able to be there and I will send out a
finalized schedule in a few days.

IMC members should bring a chair and informational items. The public i
would also be a good thing to have on the table. Please note that no sales
or money collecting is permitted on Quad Day.

If anyone has any further questions, please let me know.

Aaron Koonsman