[Imc] membership meeting help

jacobs jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 19 23:43:26 UTC 2001

Hi all,

I've had 2 volunteers for bringing food/drink to wednesday's membership
meeting. We're expecting upwards of 70 people to show up and so need some
others to volunteer to bring some food/drink.  Please let me know in the next
day or so if you can pitch in to make this meeting fly high!

Thanks.

James Jacobs

James R. Jacobs
Graduate Reference Assistant
Education/Social Science Library
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Home: 303B1 Paddock Drive
Savoy, IL 61874
(217)359-9283
jacobs at uiuc.edu
   (\
  {|||8-
   (/

"Librarians, Dusty, possess a vast store of politeness.
These are people who get asked regularly the dumbest
questions on God's green earth. These people tolerate
every kind of crank and eccentric and mouth-breather
there is."
--Garrison Keillor, "Lives of the Cowboys"