[Imc] Quad Day

aaron david koonsman koonsman at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 20 20:21:02 UTC 2001

Mike,

It is fine for you to arrive at 9:30 since Quad Day does not officially
start until 10:00. Chairs will not be provided, so you will need to bring
one. I think the rest of the stuff you are planning on bringing sounds
good.

The current Quad Day schedule is as follows:

9(setup) Mike Lehman
10 Mike Lehman
11 Mike Lehman
12 Paul Riismandel