[Imc] Re: [Imc-librarians] librarians meeting Aug 28th

Ellen Knutson eknutson at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 21 04:47:28 UTC 2001

I just want to add that at this meeting we will also be deciding a time for
the library group to have regular meetings, so if you can't make it on
Tuesday the 28th but do want to be involved, let us know what meeting times
will or will not work for you (depending on which list is
shorter).  Looking forward to seeing you there,
Ellen