[Imc] Putting your money where your mouth is.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 29 19:50:48 UTC 2001

A couple people have asked me about donating their tax refund checks to
the IMC.  YES -- not only is it possible, but tax deductible too; if you
would like to earmark your rebate for a specific cause this is also
possible.  I would like to keep a running list of folks who are using
their rebates to help further the IMC's mission.  If you plan to donate
your rebate (or part thereof), please let me know.

--Sascha

P.S.  Make checks payable to the Urbana-Champaign IMC or U-C IMC.  Also,
they can be mailed to:

Attn: IMC Treasurer
Urbana-Champaign IMC
218 West Main St., Suite 110