[Imc] Anyone going to the PAZ conference?

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:54:19 UTC 2001

I and my friend Daniel are going to the Permanent Autonomous Zones
Conference this weekend in Louisville Kentucky. It is a weekend long
gathering for radical communities, offering workshops and the opportunity
represent ourselves and see what other midwest radicals are up to.

We don't have a ride yet, and were planning on hitching, but if someone else
is driving, we'd love to caravan.

Please call if you are interested in going, since i will not be doing email
again today. 344-4662

Thanks, Pauline