[Imc] Know anyone in Montana or Texas? ...or Illinois!

Michael Englert fungi at bloomington.in.us
Sat Dec 15 19:05:06 UTC 2001

This guy David Rovics (see below) is a great folksinger, of the radical
progressive and anarchist type.  He has played in Bloomington, IN twice
now and I've been in awe of his powerfully worded songwriting.  He has
just released an album, mostly about the U$ political situation in this
country and the consequences of our governments' decisions, and it is a
brilliant album.  For more info, see below.  He is looking to play
somewhere in Illinois over the next few months, and is looking for a
little help organizing shows from place to place.

Anyone interested?  Reply to: DRovics at aol.com
More info?  go to:  www.davidrovics.com

Just thought you might be interested.......mike englert,
					bloomington [soon-to-be] imc