[Imc] "Bobby" Finally Writes News

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 19 17:24:22 UTC 2001

This is an interesting development if it actually checks out:
<http://buffalo.indymedia.org/display.php3?article_id=1044>

I would suggest that it not be hidden if it shows up here, as it APPEARS
to be news for a change and it does provide valuable and specific
background to the whole sad tale, if it checks out.

I'd been wondering why it has been quite on the IMC network, with no
"Bobby" attacks the last couple of days. This may be the reason. People
are finally taking "Bobby" seriously, but I get the feeling that he
doesn't be like the attention.

Of course, the story still needs some verification from independent
sources, based on the reputation of the author.