[Imc] Tax Deductible Contributions to the Urbana-Champaign IMC:

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 30 22:37:33 UTC 2001

Hi Indymedia Supporters,

Just reminding you that it's not too late to make a tax-deductible
contribution to the Urbana-Champaign IMC (UCIMC).  We're gearing up for
our 1-year anniversary in mid-January (look for posters, e-mails, etc. for
invitations to the big bash).

The UCIMC has had an amazing year -- we're currently producing a weekly
news radio program for WEFT 90.1; we founded a monthly newspaper; maintain
a website with over 2000 visitors a day and a progressive resource library
with hundreds of books and videos you simply can not get ANYWHERE else in
town; we produce video and audio for a variety of local and national
outlets; and run a community center that is utilized by numerous
organizations and people in our local community for everything from
meetings to yoga and drawing classes and concerts and poetry readings.
Our membership has grown by over 1000% and our volunteer base continues to
grow.

All of these projects are possible because of the continued financial
support of community members who believe in what we do.  Over the next
year, the UCIMC will be launching a major donor drive and expansion.  Our
goals for 2002 are to continue to grow as a community center and resource
for Champaign-Urbana area residents and increase our media production.  I
hope you will continue to support our efforts.

Thank you for your continued support,

--Sascha Meinrath
Treasurer, UCIMC

P.S.  If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution for 2001 to
the Urbana-Champaign IMC, please drop off your donations at the UCIMC or
send them to:

Urbana-Champaign IMC
Attn: Treasurer
218 W. Main St., Suite 110