[Imc] Sinage

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:14:04 UTC 2001

Where would the sign hang? Inside the window? or outside the door so people
can see it while walking down the street?
Believe it or not, Urbana has some sign ordinance against hanging signs that
go out into the sidewalk. ISEN, also in downtown urbana, has a beautiful
sign that we waited months to get- and them when we were ready to put it up
we found out that we couldnt even use it!
I am willing to find out more about this if this is the kind of sign you
want.