[Imc] imc-fundraising created

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Feb 6 09:09:56 UTC 2001

I have just created new mailing lists for all of the focus groups that
do not have their own list yet. People involved in each of the focus
groups should go sign up for those lists. Each list has online
archives and a message digest option so you can choose your level of
email involvement.

Please visit http://lists.groogroo.com and sign up for whatever
mailing lists you want to be on. All the IMC related mailing lists
start with "imc-".

The lists that currently exist are:

Imc                  Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center
Imc-fundraising      UCIMC Fundraising Focus Group
Imc-librarians       UCIMC Librarians Focus Group
Imc-newsroom         UCIMC Newsroom Discussion
Imc-outreach         UCIMC Outreach Focus Group
Imc-performance      UCIMC Pertformance Focus Group
Imc-space            UCIMC Space Focus Group
Imc-summaries        UCIMC News Summaries
Imc-tech             UCIMC Tech Team

To send email to any imc-foobar list you can send to any of the
following addresses:

imc-foobar at lists.groogroo.com
imc-foobar at urbana.indymedia.org
foobar at urbana.indymedia.org

To sign up for, view the archives, or change your options for any list
you can go to http://lists.groogroo.com and click on the list name and
then follow the directions.

As always if anyone wants more lists just let me know.

Right now the administrators on most of these lists are me and
Molly. I encourage the leaders/empowered spokespeople of the various
focus groups to volunteer to be an administrator for their respective
list.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org