[Imc] Sidetrack feature--today at 2:40

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 6 21:51:36 UTC 2001

Yes, a very good job.  Kudos to WILL for running it during daylight hours
when their signal covers 2/3 of Illinois (in addition to during Sidetrack,
which runs after power-down).  Frankly, the piece was probably more honest
and unfiltered than would be allowed at 90% of public radio stations.

I was able to record it off the web stream (which actually sounds better
than the AM signal)--will try to encode it and upload in the next couple
days.  I have Monday's WEFT show to do, too.

--Paul