[Imc] insurance?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 12 02:33:00 UTC 2001

This would be worth looking into, but I think the price for an
organization such as the IMC might be rather pricey. Having much of a
claims history would make it even more expensive. We should discuss it
further, maybe starting in the Space comm. meeting. Next meeting is this
Tuesday @ 8:30pm.

Zach, if you'd like to get some quotes, that would be helpful to
deciding how far to pursue this.
Mike Lehman