[Imc] staffing Saturday

Paul Kaiser buddy1 at advancenet.net
Fri Feb 16 02:51:34 UTC 2001

Actually, that brings up an interesting issue...

When I talked to Sascha about staffing Saturdays noon to 2, it was on the
condition I could bring my daughter (she's 2).

With the wiring going on starting at 10am Saturday:
1. Would it be a bad idea to have a 2 year old there under foot?
2. If so -- with people there is it that necessary for us to be there anyway?

Just checking, because I'd hate to create more of a nuisance by bringing
Bethy (she's quite brave...)

Please, Paul or Zachary tell me if you do / don't need me there noon to 2 for
staffing, considering Bethy.

Thanks,
Paul Kaiser