[Imc] New staffing coordinator

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 14:46:01 UTC 2001

Hi all-
Just wanted to drop a note to let you know that I am the new staffing
coordinator. So whenever you have any staffing concerns, do Sascha a favor
and let me worry about it.  I dont have a home phone, but I work a block
away from the IMC during most days so you can call and leave messages there
for me. 384-0830. I usually check email daily.

We are still looking for permanent staffers for the following times:
Wed-Fri 12-4 pm, (possibly mondays 12-4 as well)
Sunday 8-9 pm
starting sometime in March, we need someone to staff Fridays from 6-9 pm.

Thanks, Pauline Bartolone