[Imc] Need staff help today 6-9pm!

Sehvilla asta at advancenet.net
Sat Feb 24 21:53:00 UTC 2001

  I could staff the IMC tonight from 6-9. I haven't done it before, what
do I need to know?

sehvilla

"...Monsanto's own tests showed increased levels of mastitis, a painful
udder infection, in cows injected with rBGH. According to food safety
experts, increased levels of mastitis would force farmers to use more
antibiotics, which would be more likely to contaminate the cows' milk.
rBGH milk would also spoil faster because it contains more bacteria and
has a higher "somatic cell count" (translated into layman's language, this
means that the milk contains "more pus")."
                            from "Toxic Sludge is Good For You"