[Imc] Finance/Fundraising Notes

Paul Riismandel video at granny.lang.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 26 19:33:55 UTC 2001

Finance/Fundraising Group Notes, 2/21/01

Present: Sascha M., Sarah K., Brian H., Paul R., Ellen K.

Membership cards -- Sarah has them and related materials designed, needs to
get them printed.
Membership database -- Paul R will design one in Access to get us started.
Quicken on the computer up front -- Paul R will do it, but it's not quite
working yet.
Cash register from Co-op -- Sarah will take it to dealer to be reprogrammed
according to our specs, which we figured out.
Member discounts -- affirmed that IMC members get 10% off food, bev, books
and media supplies. No discount on periodicals, arts & crafts or
consignment merchandise.
Storing/Displaying merchandise -- need to figure out a solution.  Sarah
suggests Danielles renovated suitcase idea, Sascha says he can build a
display case that can go in front of the desk in the front room.  Need
further exploration/discussion.