[Imc] SUPERSHORT NOTICE ANNOUNCEMENT: glass wall building.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 2 16:20:03 UTC 2001

several of us will be going to an appointment-only showing of PACA
materials today (tuesday, jan. 2, 2001) at 12:15 -- if you want to come,
just present this invitation at the door (or just show up at that time).
following this meeting, we will be retiring to the IMC space for a festive
afternoon of wall building and light conversation, please come if you're
interested.  we will incorporate the desires people have mentioned as much
as possible as we build.

--sascha