[Imc] Equipment Drop-Off Day

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Mon Jan 8 15:08:18 UTC 2001

Here's the schedule of people to staff the space for cleaning/equipment
drop-off and picking up donations.  Danielle has generously offered the use of
her phone for the day, so please give out this number for people who need
equipment to be picked up:  637-2018.

Also, we only have two folk with vehicles and schedules to allow us to pick up
equipment.  If anyone else would like to divide up the day for pick-up duty,
please let me know.  Chances are, you'll make a few pick ups and spend most of
the time at the space helping out generally.  Thanks in advance.

Without furthur ado--

Pick-up crew:
   10 AM-2 PM  Brent 367-7167
   2 PM-6 PM   Mike 344-5609

Cleaning/Drop-off crew
   10 AM-12 PM  Sarah K 384-5346
                Eric 344-0183
   2 PM-4 PM    Molly 344-0183
                Bob 384-7942
   4 PM-6 PM    Sarah C. 384-5704
                Russ 337-0334
   6 PM-8 PM    Paul R. 278-1274
                Brian 384-9305(will arrive about 6:30)
                Nancy 337-0334

Thanks much to everyone who has volunteered.