[Imc] IMC Opening Night Cooks

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Tue Jan 16 21:21:41 UTC 2001

At Sunday's meeting, the following people volunteered to cook for the IMC
opening on Friday:

Molly Stentz
Liz Avery
Pauline Bartelone
Russ Rybecki
Rob Scott
Andy Trull

In addition, we have--
Laura Haber's too-large-for-her-freezer beans and rice
me (Sarah K.) preparing potato salad
Tim Gibbs, the co-op's artisan baker himself, on bread

With such a large force of volunteers (and my what a gender-balanced group it
is!) we can make the IMC opening a gastronomic tour-de-force.  Here's how it
will happen:

Please let me know BY WEDNESDAY, 5PM what you would like to contribute. Some
ideas are: cheese or spreads (e.g. hummus, tapenade) to go with bread;
sweets/desserts; pasta or bean salads; soups; fruit juices, coffee/tea or
other drinks; etc.

Due to limited funds, the IMC would greatly appreciate that your dish be
donated.  However, if you need us to buy ingredients, that can be arranged.
If you need ingredients, please email me your shopping list by WEDNESDAY, 5
PM.

Please drop off your dish at the IMC space no later than 7:30 PM on Friday.
Although I will not be there at that time, there will be many frantic people
who can take it from you.  We do have a refrigerator and
microwave oven.

If you have any questions, please CALL me at 384-5346

Thanks, and happy cooking

Sarah