[Imc] call to artists

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Tue Jan 16 21:32:37 UTC 2001

The Independent Media Center Open House on Friday can be a showcase for local
visual artists, but we need your contributions of artwork.

The open house will be the IMC's introduction to the community, and we can
begin by demonstrating that art IS independent media.  We are seeking finished
original works of art for the opening and to remain on display in the space.
Please type labels for your work, including your name, title, and date
executed.

Please email me if you are interested in displaying work at the IMC opening.
Also, feel free to contact me with names of artists who may be interested.

Thanks,

--Sarah