[Imc] Dave Johnson's trial

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Wed Jan 17 00:50:42 UTC 2001

Would it be possible for someone to stop at the IMC & pick up a "generic"
press pass, or if someone has one, could you bring it to the rally/trial
Wednesday?  Or if someone is going to be at the IMC tomorrow sometime,
Russ could pick it up when it's open.  I'm doing a write-up about it & I
don't have one, nor do I have a key to the office.  Please let me know.
Thanks,
Nancy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.