[Imc] greeters

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Jan 17 08:32:06 UTC 2001

One task that I (think I) forgot to solicit at the meeting was
greeters during the open house.

It would be nice if we could have some people taking turns being at
the entrance during the whole event. These people can welcome people
in, handle sales of T-shirts and taking of donations.

Could a few people step forward and volunteer to do this task during
the event? I can make a schedule of shifts once I know how many people
can help.

Also I have been assuming that this event will officially run to about
midnight. Is this a reasonable assumption?

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org