[Imc] IMC featured in local section of News-Gazette

Maiko Covington mcovingt at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 19 15:19:12 UTC 2001

Hiya.

	When is a good time to bring art? Is right before the opening
okay?

	The reason I ask is, I have a piece which belongs to the barn
house (a birthday gift from me to them) in their bathroom which I'd
like to hang for tonight, if they'd let me borrow it. I'll be calling
them today, and trying to make arrangments.

	Ditto for books - now is as good a time as any to gift some,
can I just bring 'em over when I show up and plop 'em on shelves?

	I too was pleased to see the piece in the N-G yesterday!

	Maiko Covington