[Imc] DC IMC Protest Highlights

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 21 03:23:54 UTC 2001

I've recorded most of the day's broadcast live from the DC IMC Radio
feed.  I'll be presenting some highlights tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM on
Radio Free Conscience on WEFT, 90.1 FM.

At 10:30 AM you can hear Mick Woolf's interview with Laura Livoti,
co-director of the National Radio Project's forthcoming "Livewire,"  a
grassroots half-hour daily national news program.

Unfortunately I was unable to get a feed during "Plutocracy Now" with Amy
Goodman early this morning--their servers were all filled up.  But I did
manage to start recording at 9 am.  I will be sorting through the almost 10
hours of audio I have on my hard drive to burn some CDs of it this week for
use by other programs and for the IMC Archive.

--Paul