[Imc] not there

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 21 15:08:37 UTC 2001

we should try to do anything we can with volunteer labor.  as for the website,
both peter's and my own laptop accessed the website from the imc without a
problem -- which makes me think that the problem may have been something on
your laptop?  we also need to set up our other computers and see what we have
going on.

finally, a quick list (off the top of my head) of some of the jobs that we
need
people to take on:

staffing the imc
waste management engineer