[Imc] staffing schedule?!!!

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Wed Jan 24 01:23:21 UTC 2001

Hey,
Whoever has the staffing schedule or if anyone sees the errant schedule,
please leave it on the IMC bulletin board. If it can be emailed out as
well that'd be great. We needed it yesterday.

I'm working on a phone list of our staff too. If you don't think I have
your number (ie I don't call you up too frequently!) please email it to me
and I'll put it on the list. If anyone has reservations about posting
their number on the b-board I can put the list in the desk or some other
accessible space. Thanks!

Thanks,
Molly