[Imc] posters are now at IMC space

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Wed Jan 24 05:09:53 UTC 2001

Could we use the real logo too?  I'd like to preserve the font.  As for
the logo.  I'd like to find a way to make it bigger so we can keep it
black.  Maybe I'm just too much of an anal web professional, but I like
logo consistency.

Zach or whoever prints it, I can get a copy of the logo to you that won't
loose the fonts.

my 2 cents,
danielle