[Imc] Fw: Fw: [illinoisgreens] [thoughtsandfacts] Video Documentaries of the naked truth about the U.S.

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Thu Jan 25 04:20:31 UTC 2001

Russ and I received the following message.  I thought this could be a
good resource for the IMC, and the price is right, so unless someone else
has this, we'll order this for the center.
Nancy

From: "Frank Dorrel" <fdorrel at hotmail.com>
Date: January 22, 2001

Hello Friends,

My name is Frank Dorrel. I want to say hello to everyone receiving this
message. I live in Culver City, California and I consider myself to be a
peace activist. I am a Veteran for Peace. I work with the Save the Iraqi
Children Coalition, and with many of the other peace organizations here
in
Los Angeles, such as the International Action Center (Ramsey Clark's
group),
the Office of the Americas, (Blase and Theresa Bonpane's group), Don
White
of CISPES (Citizens in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador) and
Ralph
Cole of JusticeVision. I am also connected with S. Brian Willson, Michael
Ruppert(Cop versus CIA), Father Roy Bourgeois (School of the Americas
Watch)
and the Committee to Free Lori Berenson.

I put together video compilations on U.S. foreign policy. My best video
is
called "What I've Learned About U.S. Foreign Policy, CIA Covert
Operations
and U.S. Interventions Since World War II- What You Didn't Learn in
School
and Don't Hear on the Mainstream Media". It is available for a $6
donation,
which includes postage. I am willing to mail it to you before recieving
payment. It is a 2-hour compilation featuring 10 segments which I have
edited. They are as follows:

1. Martin Luther King Jr., Civil rights leader who was killed after he
spoke out against the U.S. war in Vietnam.
2. John Stockwell, Former CIA Chief of Station in Angola, working for
then CIA Director, George Bush Sr.
3. Bill Moyer's "The Secret Government" Played on PBS-1987. Excellent!
4."Coverup: Behind the Iran-Contra Affair", Narrated by Elizabeth
Montgomery and produced by the Empowerment Project.
5."School of Assassins" with Father Roy Bourgeois on the School of
the
Americas at Fort Benning, Georgia. Narrated by Susan Sarandon.
6."Genocide by Sanctions" Shows the effects of the sanctions in Iraq,
with Ramsey Clark talking to Iraqi doctors. Made by Gloria La Riva.
7."The Panama Deception" Won the academy award for best documentary.
   Narrated by Elizabeth Montgomery and directed by the Barbara Trent.
8. Ramsey Clark, Former Attorney General, talking on U.S. militarism. 9.
Amy
Goodman,Journalist & host of Democracy Now on WBAI FM Radio NY. 10.S.
Brian
Willson, Vietnam Veteran who wages Unconditional Peace.

This video is an excellent educational tool that reveals the true nature
of
U.S. foreign policy. It has been seen in college classrooms, at churches
and
at various political groups. It is very convincing!

If you are interested in getting a copy of this video, send me your
mailing
address and I will mail you the tape. I do ask for $6, which includes
postage. I will send you the video before I receive the payment. I do
this
in good faith and as a way to protect you.

I also have 2-hour video on the effects of the sanctions against Iraq
called
"Genocide by Sanctions". It features that documentary, plus Ramsey Clark
(former Attorney General of the U.S.), the Rev. James Lawson (who taught
non-violence with Martin Luther King Jr.), Gloria La Riva (who made
Genocide
by Sanctions), Kathy Kelly of Voices in the Wilderness (has been to Iraq
every year since we bombed it ten years ago) and Denis Halliday (who
worked
for 34 years in the United Nations, and ran the Oil for Food Program in
Iraq
for one year before resigning his position, calling the sanctions a
genocide, and putting the blame directly on the United States and
England).

UNICEF says that 5,000 children die every month in Iraq due to the
U.S.-led
sanctions. They are dying from diarrhea and dysentery due to lack of
clean
drinking water, medicine and food. The sanctions do not allow Iraq to
rebuild it's water systems that were destroyed during the bombing ten
years
ago. Over 1.5 million Iraqi's have died in the last ten years due to the
sanctions and the continued bombings, which are still happening every
week
in Iraq.

I also have a 2-hour video compilation on the CIA's involvement with
international drug dealers. This is a very interesting video, showing how
the CIA has been complicit with and has profited from the illegal drug
trade. It features such people as Michael Ruppert(cop versus CIA)
Cele Castillo (former Drug Enforcement Agent) and many others who have
been
involved in one way or another in this CIA-drug business.

My goal is to provide this information to as many people as possible.
This is difficult because the mainstream media is owned by the
multi-national
corporations and the military-industrial-complex. They do not want to the
truth to be known by the masses. This information is not what we learned
in
school. It is not what we see on TV, hear on the radio, read in the
newspapers or experience in our own lives.There are, however, many books
on
this subject.

If you would like to order one or more of these videotapes, email me your
mailing address and I will mail you the tape or tapes. I ask $6 per tape,
which includes the postage. If you are concerned, I will mail you the
video
first. I trust that you will send me the money after recieving and
viewing
the video. Of course, I would prefer that you send the money as soon as
possible. This small payment does help me to continue this work. This is
not
a business to me. Rather, I see myself as providing an informational and
educational service.

We have been lied by experts in propaganda and misinformation. We live in
state of mass denial, of mass hypnosis. If you really care about having
Peace in the world, if you care about Justice and Freedom for all of the
people who share the Earth with us, I believe the first step is to
educate
yourself to the true nature of U.S. foreign policy and then begin to
share
this information with other people. That is what these tapes are about.

In Peace, Truth and Justice,

Frank Dorrel
310-838-8131
3967 Shedd Terrace