[Imc] booking IMC

Molly Stentz molly at clam.clamcenter.org
Fri Jan 26 16:25:24 UTC 2001

Hi everyone,

At the last space committee mtg, I volunteered to be 'booking queen' for
the IMC. (while humming along to 'dancing queen..') I would like to
see people reserve the space, even if it is for a small meeting, just to
avoid conflicts as the space is seeing alot of use! (which is wonderful!!)

Please pass the word along to your friends and neighboors. I am devising a
big calendar to be posted up at the IMC so you can check availability. We
haven't formalized the rental policy just yet, maybe at the next Sunday
meeting. So far it's first-come, first-serve.

So please just let me know if you'd like to reserve a room. 344-0183 or
just email me. Thanks,

-Molly

Molly Stentz, Coordinator
Computer Learning and Mentoring Center
115 W. Main Street, Second Floor  *  Urbana, IL
217.278.3933  *  www.clamcenter.org