[Imc] Fridge Dilemma Resolved (& IMC Garage Sale)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 12 17:16:04 UTC 2001

Thanks to Jay's garage sale, we have come up with an operating fridge.
He'll bring it over to the IMC on Aug. 1 while he has the moving truck
available. We will need to recycle our old fridge, but we can figure
that out after I get back from Colorado.

I'll take the time to encourage people to take good stuff over to Jay's
for the upcoming garage sale.

IMC Garage Sale!
Some (all) proceeds will go to the IMC!
Saturday and Sunday (July 14th and 15th)
709 West Nevada (Urbana)
7 am - 2 pm

If you have items that you would like to donate to this sale, please
do not hesitate to drop them off at 709 West Nevada in Urbana (there
is a marked area in the lobby).

Jay can also pick up big stuff. Contact him at:
jrmorris at hotmail.com
328-4648

Then shop until you drop...