[Imc] The IMC Garage Sale!!!

Jay Morris jrmorris at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:43:13 UTC 2001

Folks,

I just wanted to thank everyone who donated stuff to the First Annual
(?) IMC Garage Sale!

We raised $150 !!!

AND Randy Singer donated a fridge which we'll bring over to the IMC
August 1st!!!

As for the leftover stuff ...

We have a TON of clothes, which (unless there are objections, or
anyone wants to rummage through them) will be donated either to one of
the women's shelters in town, or to whichever charity people email me
and suggest.  If you have any suggestions on where the clothes can go,
please let me know SOON.

There are some small things (cups, books, etc.).  I would appreciate
suggestions on where to drop them.  If nothing else, I can take them
to the salvation army.

The larger items (TV stand, dog cage, rug, cheap car stereo, ...) I
will try to sell in the cmi.classifieds, and I'll bring in any money I
get for those.

Alternatively, we could have another garage sale next week (I will
help with this, but I don't think I can afford to spend as much
time/energy on this again).  If you are having a garage sale and you
would like some stuff, please let me know VERY VERY SOON!

Thanks again to everyone who donated to the sale! I couldn't believe
how much stuff was on the pile!

Jay

p.s., I just realized that the Paradiso/Rentertainment garage sale is
coming up.  Does anyone know where the money goes from that sale?
Would it be a good idea to pass on some of this stuff to them?