[Imc] The IMC Garage Sale!!!

Russell A. Rybicki russrybicki01 at juno.com
Mon Jul 16 15:09:10 UTC 2001

I have a basic enlarger, trays, etc. for a darkroom that I'm willing to
put on long term loan to the IMC.  The original plan was to convert the
sink area to a darkroom but it appears to me that we also need the sink
area to do what the sink area does, but it might work as both a sink and
a dark room if we work it right.

Russ.