[Imc] any caterers out there?

jacobs jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 24 19:23:05 UTC 2001

Hi all,

I am in charge of organizing the festivities and such for the IMC General
Membership meeting (aka ho-down and round-up!) and have been having a heckova
time getting a hold of Tim Gibbs.  Does anyone run across him on a regular
basis ? If so, can you tell him that I'm trying to get a hold of him to see if
he'd like to do some catering for the event?  And if that doesn't work, does
anyone know of any caterers that would be willing to work the event for a
small amount of $$ or donate their time to the IMC?  Please let me know ASAP.
You can email or phone me at 359-9283.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programs.

James Jacobs

James R. Jacobs
Graduate Reference Assistant
Education/Social Science Library
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Home: 303B1 Paddock Drive
Savoy, IL 61874
(217)359-9283
jacobs at uiuc.edu
   (\
  {|||8-
   (/

"Librarians, Dusty, possess a vast store of politeness.
These are people who get asked regularly the dumbest
questions on God's green earth. These people tolerate
every kind of crank and eccentric and mouth-breather
there is."
--Garrison Keillor, "Lives of the Cowboys"