[Imc] General observations and comments from a newbie

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Wed Jul 25 04:42:30 UTC 2001

hi travas (et al...)

speaking for myself, i would love to be interviewed and would gladly tell
all i know (within a resonable time frame), so that you can initiate,
organize, and co-ordinate the things you envision us needing.  i agree
that the things you envision are sorely needed.

also, i'd bet a nickel that the group of "old-timers," who have quickest
access to the information you're seeking (although we've really only been
at this for ten months or so...) would also be happiest participating by
BEING INTERVIEWED.

i don't mean to be terse with you or otherwise dismiss your volunteer
power--and i beg of you not to read me that way.  it's just that it
takes only a few keystrokes to convey the extreme simplicity of the
secret to our organization's success so far:

SEE THE NEED FOR SOMETHING?
BE WILLING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

welcome to the long hard row to hoe!

yours in solidarity and looking forward to meeting you,

paulkotheimer
IMC staffer 4-7PM Tuesdays
IMC audio trainer and radio production consultant, by arrangement.

On Tue, 24
Jul 2001, Travas